Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00-$23.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
All our work is schedule driven. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized.
- Work alone as well as part of a team.
- Follow company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and OSHA requirements.
- Lift raw materials and finished products.
- Load trucks for transport of finished products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Apply the final layers of products and complete work on the surface of building materials or furniture.
- Manufacture architectural millwork.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs.
- Able to work with repetitive motion and tools.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.