Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00-$23.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
- Millwork or Cabinet building experience preferred.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized.
- Work alone as well as part of a team.
- Follow company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and OSHA requirements.
- Lift raw materials and finished products.
- Load trucks for transport of finished products.
- Build, repair and install custom cabinetry according to customer specifications.
- Operating woodworking machines and using hand tools to cut, shape and form wood.
- Manufacture architectural millwork.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs.
- Able to work with repetitive motion and tools.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.