Division: Millwork and/or Doors
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status as one of Southern California’s industry leaders.
We are a Commercial Architectural Millwork, Doors, Frames and Hardware Company based in the South Bay. We are seeking an experienced Estimator for our Door Division. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and task oriented.
- Must be able to read Architectural blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam/On Center knowledge preferred.
- Must have exceptional people skills
- 1 – 3 years experience (commercial doors, frames & hardware) required.
- Field experience (measuring & installing) a plus.
- Bid takeoff and proposal preparation (Bluebeam/On Center).
- Effective collaboration with contractors.
- Evaluation of suppliers.
- Evaluate subcontractors and their proposals.
- Extensive research of materials.
- Managing budgets.
- Estimates and coordinates timelines with project teams.
- Maintaining client relationships.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.