Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
This position is primarily responsible for working with Project Managers and clients on all types of technical evaluations and solutions. This role provides technical support for Engineering, Construction, and Utility Coordination across all disciplines. Aspects of assignments will include client project activities such as Control, Organization, Planning and Communication with client, consultants, and internal teams to ensure accurate, efficient, and cost-effective completion of the projects.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Education: Associates degree or certificate in CAD drafting, Mechanical, or Product Engineering; or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 1-3 years’ experience is preferred.
- Must understand AutoCAD, proven skills in the development of floor plans, elevations and all necessary sections and details.
- Have a familiarity with multiple material types used in manufacturing custom cabinetry and their specifications, sizes, and availability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office platforms (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to work in a professional manner and collaboratively in a diverse environment with all levels of employees.
- Microvellum a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with project team members to align on schedule, cost, and scope.
- Drawing review and quality control.
- Responsible for adjusting or recommending enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Provide complete, detailed, and accurate drawings to manufacture operations adhering to customer’s needs and any applicable codes and regulations.
- Translate and coordinate project document information (construction documents, submittals, RFIs) for field construction use.
- Prepare construction information (i.e., drawings, cut lists, BOM) providing the necessary information for programming, machining, and assembly operations.
- Develop and modify existing products from established standard specifications.
- Prepare approval drawings that ensure all the essential product information is signed off by the customer.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.