Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
We are a Commercial Architectural Millwork, Doors, Frames and Hardware Company based in the South Bay. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager and Estimator for our Door Division. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and task oriented.
- Must be able to read Architectural blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to manage and direct others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam knowledge preferred.
- Must have exceptional people skills.
- 1-3 years’ experience (millwork/cabinet or manufacturing product environment) is preferred.
- Attention to detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all documents related to a project including approved submittals, Architectural plans and specifications, hardware schedule, product fact sheet for material handling.
- Purchase product for installation or modification.
- Field measurement and adding notes as needed.
- Communicate with Field Foreman about any discrepancies noted on documents.
- Provide contractor with submittal packages in a timely manner.
- Construct orders for placement of all materials required for the project.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.