Division: Doors, Frames & Hardware
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
We are a Commercial Architectural Millwork, Doors, Frames and Hardware Company based in the South Bay. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Door Division. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and task oriented.
- Must be able to read Architectural blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to manage and direct others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bluebeam/On Center knowledge preferred.
- Must have exceptional people skills.
- 3 – 5 years experience (commercial doors, frames and hardware) required.
- Field experience (measuring & installing) a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all documents related to a project including approved submittals, Architectural plans and specifications, hardware schedule, product fact sheet for material handling.
- Purchase product for installation or modification.
- Field measurement and adding notes as needed.
- Communicate with Field Foreman about any discrepancies noted on documents.
- Provide contractor with submittal packages in a timely manner.
- Construct orders for placement of all materials required for the project.