Construction Admin Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
*** Salary dependent on experience, skills, and qualifications; is negotiable. ***
AM Cabinets Inc. is a commercial architectural millwork company looking for new team members to grow and maintain its status of one Southern California’s industry leaders.
We are a Commercial Architectural Millwork, Doors, Frames and Hardware Company based in the South Bay. We are seeking an experienced Construction Admin Assistant for our Door Division. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and task oriented.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Must be able to read Architectural blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt to change.
- Basic understanding of procedures and systems.
- 1 – 3 years Admin Assistant experience in a construction related field required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all documents related to projects, including Architectural plans and specifications, and product descriptions.
- Able to handle clerical tasks, while supporting the Estimating team.
- Must be able to multitask and stay organized while working independently.
**The duties of these positions may change from time to time. AM Cabinets Inc. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.